Pictures from this years spring break 2008 are up on picasa. It was so much fun. I would make more comments on the trip and what is happening, but I won't.
I have carpal tunnel syndrome so bad in both of my hands and wrists that I can barely tolerate it. I will see the doctor tomorrow and see what can be done. My braces so longer control the problem. I'm concerned because it is starting to affect my motor skills, which is potentially irreversible. I now will not use my computer for anything outside of work, and I am trying to reduce computer use as much as possible at work. We'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Oi Patrick!tudo bem aí? Bom, passei aqui pra ver as fotos que a Paty me disse...fiquei encantada... são lindas demais! Vocês formam um belo casal... tenho certeza que serão muito felizes! Estou ansiosa para conhecer o novo membro da família... Já sei que você sabe cozinhar...aliás... adorei aquele doce de aveia e maçã verde (a Paty me disse o nome mas esqueci) Em compensação ela está precisando aprender...o que foi aquele bolo queimado?? (risos) ...Bom, cuide bem da minha prima por aí hein!! Fique com Deus!!! beijos primo!
Post a Comment