Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Blog is Back!!!!!!

I decided to continue writing in my blog because I now have Dragon Naturally Speaking. It's a program that allows me to type without having to touch the keyboard. All I do is talk into the microphone, and the program automatically writes what I am saying. It is the coolest thing ever. I cannot believe how fast I can type because I don't have to worry about looking at the keyboard while I’m typing. All I have to do is talk as fast as I want, and it types as I'm talking. So now will have long, rambling, and boring blogs, instead of short, rambling, and boring blogs. We’ll see how it works. This is the first time I have used the program, so I am not good at it yet.

We will write blog entries but never seem to be able to post them, and so the last six blog entries are brand-new. Most of them have pictures, so just follow the delaying to my Picasa website and my homepage. if you have some time, check them out.



No comments: