Forrest gets such a kick out of his reflection. Every time I put him in front of the mirror he has to have an animated conversation with his reflection.
We just watched all your videos from the past few months!! He is such a darling baby. I can't wait to meet him in person. You guys are so cute with him. He's a lucky boy. Of course the boys were the most interested in the fighting turtles:) I am so sad that we have not been to FL yet to see you guys. I bet Marleni is missing her grandbaby!!!!
1 comment:
We just watched all your videos from the past few months!! He is such a darling baby. I can't wait to meet him in person. You guys are so cute with him. He's a lucky boy. Of course the boys were the most interested in the fighting turtles:) I am so sad that we have not been to FL yet to see you guys. I bet Marleni is missing her grandbaby!!!!
Post a Comment