Whoa!! Congrats!! What is the due date? How are you feeling Patricia?
Congratulations! Yippee for babies! Almost makes me want another. . . almost.
I am feeling ok. I can work so it is a good sign!!The due date is April 3rd.And you Emilee, how are you feeling?
Congratulations! That is exciting news! We thought of Patrick when we did a short work stint with FTHLs again a month ago. Hope you are all doing well.
I haven't checked your blog in ages. This is big news! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whoa!! Congrats!! What is the due date? How are you feeling Patricia?
Congratulations! Yippee for babies! Almost makes me want another. . . almost.
I am feeling ok. I can work so it is a good sign!!
The due date is April 3rd.
And you Emilee, how are you feeling?
Congratulations! That is exciting news! We thought of Patrick when we did a short work stint with FTHLs again a month ago. Hope you are all doing well.
I haven't checked your blog in ages. This is big news! Congratulations!
Post a Comment